REV Is the Meaning Network™
We believe in the power of human connection to inspire positive change. Social media was meant to be fun — connecting with friends, talking, laughing, asking questions. But all too often, our feeds are full of toxicity, drama, noise and divisiveness. It’s time to REVise social media and use it as a force to do good. Here are some hints to help.
REV is a place for connection. Human connection happens when we can see others, and they can see us. When we have the courage to be vulnerable and share our stories of struggle or triumph, we give someone else an opportunity to join in. Your story can inspire someone walking through similar circumstances. Stories can spur all of us toward meaning and more meaningful relationships. Sharing your story may encourage you as well.
So, please, share your stories, share your advice, join in discussions as your authentic self. Engage and be vulnerable.
What You Can Not Post in REV
We respectfully request REV members follow our Community Rules, intended to help REV communities thrive. We reserve the right to revoke access and/or posting privileges of members who violate our rules. Your organization may add to these REV rules, but they may not delete any of them.
- Respect. Treat each other how you would like to be treated. Or, more significantly, how you would like your mom to be treated.
- Keep it clean. This is a safe environment, where no one should fear inappropriate comments or lewd behavior. Just don't do it.
- Share grievances in person, not on REV. If the issue continues, elevate it up your chain of command, but don't air your frustrations on REV.
- Disingenuous content is highly discouraged. Authenticity is the point here.
- No trolling. If you can't say something nice, don't say it on REV.
- This is a welcome respite from political, ideological and religious debates. If you want to engage in a debate, visit one of the many other social media sites.
- No unsolicited marketing, selling or get rich quick programs. This is the Meaning Network. People join REV to connect in meaningful relationships and to a greater sense of purpose.
- If you see anything violating the rules. FLAG IT! This community is only as safe and strong as we all make it. Protect it. Also, know that if you flag something, no one will know you're the one who reported it.