Group leaders can connect their zoom account to social groups and start scheduling meetings.
- As a group leader, go to your group’s page and then click the Manage horizontal tab, then click the Zoom vertical tab.
- In the Group Zoom Settings, mark the checkbox to connect a Zoom account to this social group.
- In the Group Permissions section, select the members who are allowed to create, edit and delete Zoom meetings.
- In the Zoom API Credentials section, enter your Zoom API Key, Zoom API Secret, Zoom Account Email, and Verification token for the JWT app you created from your Zoom Account page.
- Click the Save Settings button.
Each group leader can connect their own Zoom account to a social group to avoid meeting conflicts since one Zoom account cannot have multiple meetings running at the same time.
Need Help? Click the Setup Wizard button on the page or click here for step by step instruction for setting up Zoom API Credentials for Your Group.