TRIBAL Groups are a great way to connect with friends and family. They are also a great way for Impact Leaders — leaders of character looking to make a positive impact — to connect with, grow and inspire their Tribe(s).
Below are some great resources to help you be the best group leader you can be!
As a group leader, you are responsible to help guide the group and report any activity that goes against the TRIBAL User Agreement. Groups should not engage in activity that goes against the TRIBAL User Agreement.
How to create a Group
Add your Group details
- Provide your Group name (required) and a description of the Group.
- Click/tap Create Group and Continue.
Customize your Group settings
- Select a privacy option — Public, Private or Hidden. Public is the default.
- Select Group invitation settings — who can invite others to your Group. All group members is the default.
- Select activity feed settings — who can post in the Group activity feed. All group members is the default.
- Select Group photos settings — who can manage Group photos. All group members is the default.
- Select Group album settings — who can manage Group albums. All group members is the default.
- Select Group messages settings — who can send Group messages. Organizers and Moderators only is the default.
Add a Group discussion section
- Discussion boards allow group members to communicate in a structured, bulletin-board style fashion. If you would like a Group discussion section, check the box Yes, I want this group to have a discussion board.
Note: This feature can also be added or removed after you create the Group.
Upload a Group profile photo
- A Group profile photo should represent your Group. The image will be shown on the main group page, and in search results.
The profile photo should be a square, 300px by 300px or larger.
Upload a Group cover photo
The Cover Photo will be used to customize the header of your group. For best results, upload an image that is 1950px by 450px or larger.
Send invites to your Group
- Select members to invite by clicking the + button next to each member.
- Customize the message of your invite.
- Click/tap Send.
- Click/tap Finish to finish creating the Group.
Note: You can also invite members after you create the Group.